Hydrogen's benefits as fuel becoming obvious
- DOE to Hold Pre-Solicitation Meeting for Hydrogen Storage Engineering Center of Excellence, October 5, 2007; see http://www.hydrogen.energy.gov/news_storage_center.html
- Illegal use of hydrogen leads to balloon blast in NW China, September 22, 2007; see http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-09/22/content_6768129.htm
- China aims for 1,000 hydrogen cars by 2010 - 1st August 2006
Platinum today - UK
China is aiming to take the lead in "green car" technology by aiming to make Shanghai the first city to use hydrogen-powered cars on a large scale, according ...
- A hydrogen fire occurred at ATMEL labs in Colorado Springs on 31 July 2006
- July 18th, 2006: Berlin wants 250 hydrogen buses. Every fifth bus in Berlin will be powered by hydrogen by 2009, according to officials from the city's mass transit company.
- A possible hydrogen blast in a government square in Yangquan, a town in North China's Shanxi Province, killed 3 and wounded 6 on February 12. ... http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2006-02/13/content_519715.htm
- AL transporter had an accident on a German highway. One person killed, no H2 release. Approximately 300.000 Euro damage, highway closed for 17h. ... http://www.netzeitung.de/deutschland/342370.html
- Norway implements tax incentives for hydrogen-fuel cell vehicles ... see http://www.bellona.no/en/energy/36437.html
- Sunlight to Fuel Hydrogen Future ... see http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,65936,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_1
- Tokyo Gas Offers Home Hydrogen System ... see http://www.greencarcongress.com/2004/12/tokyo_gas_offer.html
see also the hydrogen related Google News, the Fuel Cells News, or the h2fc investor news.
EC related News